Monday, April 27, 2009

Lauren getting ready for her party!

Lauren and her friend Keena


Hello!

We had a nice quiet weekend at home. I was off! Woo Hoo :) Mike took the kids to Worlds of Fun on Saturday! The kids are definitly loving the season passes! ( I think Mike might love them more! ) anyway.. they didn't take the camera this time but as can see I got a few of Lauren's painted face when they got home. Sunday Lauren had a birthday party. She was so excited about that! Mike and Bret.. you guessed it.. went back to Worlds of Fun to ride some of the bigger rides that Lauren is too small for. After they got home we went to eat at Zona Rosa and stopped by Aunt Beth's and Uncle Matt's for a few minutes to se the kids!


Oh... and the picture of mike is his punishment for not ever letting me take pictures of him! lol He may kill me for that! ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment